The number of office workers who suffer from fatigue, numbness or tingling in the arms, hands, and wrists has increased dramatically with evolving computer technology.
Proper keyboard height, palm supports, mouse location, and feet and knee positioning all play a part in minimizing these injuries.
RightAngle ergonomic products are designed to help eliminate physical stress by creating a more comfortable and productive work environment for office workers.
RightAngle contoured palm supports are standard on our keyboard trays.
Studies show that keeping the wrists in a neutral position helps relieve symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome, RSI, and other wrist-related injuries.
Tips for Proper Ergonomics
- For maximum comfort, position the keyboard height so your arms are relaxed and your elbows rest comfortably at your sides.
- Place your wrists in a neutral position.
- Minimize wrist and shoulder stress by using padded palm supports and a properly positioned mouse pad.
- Elevate your knees slightly above seat pan with your feet resting securely on the floor or a footrest.
- Sitting in a locked position or performing repetitive tasks causes body fatigue or stiffness. Avoid discomfort by changing positions, standing up, or stretching several times each day.
Click here to download the Office Ergonomic guide.