Careers at RightAngle™ Products
Join the RightAngle™ Team
K & A Manufacturing, Inc. / RightAngle™ Products is a family owned, small business that started back in 1985. We first began by making ergonomic wrist supports, but have since grown to manufacture a variety of office furniture products such as keyboard trays, training tables, and standing desks.
We strive to not only produce high-quality products, but to also provide a healthy and positive work environment for all employees. Our team members have access to a variety of benefits, flexible scheduling, and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Apply to join our team today!
We're Currently Hiring!
Woodroom Associate - 1st Shift
K & A Manufacturing, Inc. | Schofield, WI
View position details and apply at indeed.com ›
How to Apply
We are always looking for dynamic talented individuals to join our team. You can apply two ways:
- View current job openings on our K & A Manufacturing, Inc. / RightAngle™ Products indeed page. Click "Apply Now" on the desired position.
- Download our application (save to your computer), complete, then print or save (to email). Send your application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com.
K & A Manufacturing, Inc. / RightAngle™ Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jobs at RightAngle™ Products
K & A Manufacturing, Inc. / RightAngle™ Products accepts applications on an ongoing base for:
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping
- Mechanical Drafting
- Mechanical Engineering
- CNC Operation and Programming
- Metal Fabrication
- Machine Operations
- Hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic Maintenance
- Customer Service/ Inside Sales
- Data Entry
- Material Handling
- Warehouse Management