Careers at RightAngle Products
Join the RightAngle Team
RightAngle Ergonomic Products is a leading manufacturer
of ergonomic office furniture and has been manufacturing
ergonomic computer accessories for over 25 years.
If you would like to apply for a position, please complete the application. Save application to your computer, complete then print or email.
Email your application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for dynamic talented individuals to join our team.
K & A Manufacturing, Inc. / RightAngle Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RightAngle Products accepts applications on an ongoing base for:
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping
- Mechanical Drafting
- Mechanical Engineering
- CNC Operation and Programming
- Metal Fabrication
- Machine Operations
- Hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic Maintenance
- Customer Service/ Inside Sales
- Data Entry
- Material Handling
- Warehouse Management
Assembly Associate - 2/1/18
As a member of our assembly team, this entry level position plays an integral role in the manufacturing of ergonomic office furniture products.
Responsibilities - The Assembly Associate is responsible for the production of the highest quality products while following all safe and efficient work methods and procedures. Responsibilities are performed using various power and manual hand tools.
Job Duties - With our extensive variety of ergonomic products and manufacturing processes, our Assembly Associate may perform many varied job duties. These include but are not limited to:
- Inspection of component parts prior to assembly
- Fitting and attachment of component parts to produce specified sub-assemblies or finished product
- Inspection, packaging and storage of completed product
- Maintain accurate work order documentation
- Assist with production duties in other work cells as required
- Ability to understand bills of materials, including parent and sub-assemblies
- Detail oriented personality who emphasizes accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to read and understand tape measurements and decimals (standard and metric) and perform basic addition/subtraction (decimals and fractions)
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs. regularly, up to 100 lbs. occasionally
- Demonstrable reliability and enthusiasm to work within our participative and communicative work environment
- Related specific experience beneficial but training will be provided
Pay based on experience and skill set.
Full time position: Monday–Friday
Full Benefits are available.