Careers at RightAngle Products
Join the RightAngle Team
RightAngle Ergonomic Products is a leading manufacturer
of ergonomic office furniture and has been manufacturing
ergonomic computer accessories for over 25 years.
If you would like to apply for a position, please complete the application. Save application to your computer, complete then print or email.
Email your application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We are always looking for dynamic talented individuals to join our team.
K & A Manufacturing, Inc. / RightAngle Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RightAngle Products accepts applications on an ongoing base for:
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping
- Mechanical Drafting
- Mechanical Engineering
- CNC Operation and Programming
- Metal Fabrication
- Machine Operations
- Hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic Maintenance
- Customer Service/ Inside Sales
- Data Entry
- Material Handling
- Warehouse Management
As a member of our customer service team, your function plays an integral role supporting customer inquiries and processing sales orders for our ergonomic office products.
Responsibilities - The Customer Service function is responsible for timely and professional communication with our customers as well as accurate and efficient sales order processing. This includes responsibility for providing quotations through payment processing utilizing our ERP business software system and MS Office software.
Job Duties - With our extensive variety of ergonomic products and manufacturing processes, Customer Service performs many varied job duties. These include, but are not limited to:
- Telephone communication and email correspondence with customers regarding product questions and order inquiries
- Quotation and Sales Order processing within ERP business software system
- MS Excel spreadsheet maintenance and data entry of customer pricing and discount programs
- Processing of customer returns, replacement orders and shipment freight claims
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Strong inter-personal skills for both customer and co-worker communications
- Experience with ERP systems and database management
- Must demonstrate high skill level with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Inside Sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Office design or furniture experience is a plus
Pay based on experience and skill set.
Full time position: Monday–Friday, Hours: 8-4:30
Full Benefits are available.